Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

I always have high hopes for things I want to accomplish. One of the things I have had to accept is that I can't always do what I want to do. There are times when it literally takes all my energy just to get ready, take care of Raegan, teach, and make it home. Some days when I get home I have nothing left. It is what it is, and I've learned that I'm much better off not fighting it. If I push it, I will pay for the next two or three days.

Today I managed to get around, A, R, and I went to eat lunch with our friend, and then we came home and I slept -- for FOUR hours. I couldn't believe I had slept so long, but evidently I needed to catch up. I was able to accomplish some things after I woke up, so that is a plus!

Today also marks the first day in close to two weeks that I have not had to take ibuprofen. I'm hoping and praying that I don't pay for that tomorrow!

We have had typical fall weather today, and I am so ready for the weather to change once and for all. This changing all the time business it hard on my joints. Right now I finished with everything for the day, my precious boy is asleep on my lap, and I'm counting my blessings... because it could always be worse.


Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment